|Job Title||Corporate Director of Finance|
|Job Description||Our client is a local group which manages hotels & resorts, dining venues and other businesses. |
Please note that this position is available for Indonesian Nationals only.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field required
• Experience in finance management
• Financial management skills
• Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies and equipment
• Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect the department
• Knowledge of governmental regulations
• Working knowledge of hotel laws governing operations
• Strategic planning skills
• Able to evaluate business trends, determine applicability to customer profile and modify business strategies accordingly
• Able to creatively execute strategies and drive results
• Able to take constructive action without relying on directions from others
• Able to network and build relationships to improve the efficiency and growth of the business
• Effective decision-making skills, effective influence skills and good negotiation skills
• Tax Planning and compliance
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Strong organization skills, problem solving skills, communication skills, leadership, customer & associate relation skills and result oriented
• Energetic, hands-on and motivated
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.