|Job Title||Cybersecurity Program Manager|
|Degree Required||Bachelors preferred|
|Job Description||An offer has been accepted for this position.|
Optomi Health IT, in partnership with our client – a national health system - is recruiting for a Cybersecurity Program Manager position. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity where you will be responsible for the delivery of network and infrastructure projects for the health system’s cybersecurity program. You will be leading projects, mapping risks and dependencies, driving execution, growing accountability and generally helping the team thrive. You'll continually improve our delivery process through a commitment to quality and impact. The role is highly cross functional, working with technical, and business teams throughout the organization.
Key tasks include:
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with technical and non-technical teams involved with information security and privacy
• Scope, plan, implement and deliver security projects and programs, and collaborate with Program Managers and senior leaders to align with strategic vision and goals
• Drive projects cross functionally, build partnerships with other organizations, and work proactively with business teams to ensure security objectives are met
• Integrate information security into organizational development and processes
• Ensure compliance to Information Security policy and practices
• Establish metrics and regular reporting mechanisms for measuring compliance and security posture Evaluate solution designs and complex business and technical requirements, and communicate inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners
• Support deep dive assessments and ad-hoc data analysis requests
• Deliver findings, recommendations and remediation steps for all activities
• Drive, mature, and improve organizational security, risk identification and remediation processes, and risk tracking mechanisms
• Conduct analysis of historical data to identify trends and insights
• Bring innovative ideas, finding better ways of engaging our customers and service owners, and solving problems Minimum qualifications: Z e Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology or equivalent practical experience. e 3 years of experience in managing security technology projects from evaluation to design and execution. e Experience interacting with technical and non-technical groups to drive business growth.
• Familiar or interest in the following: software development lifecycle
• PMP or CSPM certification.
• 3 years of Technical Program Management, audit, or risk management experience in a security related industry in technology strategy development, design and execution within physical/cyber security industries.
• Experience with physical access control, intrusion detection, network security management, endpoint security and architecture.
• Ability to support vendor engagements through requests for information
• Ability to lead projects by setting priorities, measurable objectives, cross-functional dependencies, planning, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, implementation and subsequent monitoring with informal authority.
• Agile experience is required.
|Number of Openings||1|