|Chef De Cuisine (SEA Cuisine) (Expat)
|key city in ME
|Our client is a 5* International Chain Hotel in a key city in the Middle East.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Culinary school background
• Young, dynamic, energetic, hands-on Chef
• Strong knowledge in South East Asian Cuisine, food ingredients and trends
• Experience in a similar role and within a fast paced environment
• Strong in plating
• Supervisory and management experience
• Still loves to cook and produces food of a high level with great attention to presentation
• Strong customer relations skills with a focus on guest engagement
• Good command of English
• Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and safety standards
• Promotes team work
• Displays flexibility
• Patient and has the ability to coach the kitchen team
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Strong management and organizational skills
• Strong work ethic
• Computer literate
• Can work under pressure
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.