|Job Title||Director of Food & Beverage (Expat/Local)|
|Job Description||Our client is a 5* Hotel in Jakarta with 300+ Rooms and large F&B operation including extensive banqueting facilities. |
Our client is looking for an experienced, “hands-on” style operator with a good presence who can successfully lead the hotel's F&B service team, and provide a high quality service to their demanding clientele.
This role will be reporting directly to General Manager.
For this position, both Expats and Indonesian Nationals are being considered.
• Coming from F&B service background
• Strong background in city hotels
• Experience handling larger operations
• Experience in 5 star international chain hotels
• Dynamic individual with luxury foundation
• Able to handle the pressure of a large scale operation and maintain friendly and professional relationship with all staff and management
• Strong in cost control
• Computer literate
• Strong leadership, strict but fair
• Good teacher with good attitude, no screamer, but a father figure
• Stable and loyal
• Highly developed organizational and time management skills
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Good financial and administration skills
• Strong command of the English language – both written and spoken
• Must be sensitive to the local culture, calm and composed in handling local staff
• Outgoing pleasant personality
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Excellent communication, negotiation skills and able to influence and direct people to achieve goals
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Pro-active and very creative; create ideas to stimulate the business
• Creative with Marketing, PR, promotions
• Able to adapt vision
• Flexible working hours
• Good personal and professional presentation
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.