From a solid foundation of interpersonal and process related skills required for this position drives a sense of service for customers and optimal financial performance. This is accomplished through operating production equipment safely while maintaining all quality and production requirements. Living personal values that align with the Company is required and most critical—such as intentional, practical, and dynamic action while honoring the value of people and objectively aligning their contributions with the appropriate position along with a willingness to learn and become an expert.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze produced product and/or their corresponding packages to ensure they meet the pre-determined quality standards set by individual customers for individual SKUs.
- Good hand eye coordination and dexterity are a must, as the machines often run at 60 pieces a minute or faster.
- Maintain a clean work space by sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and performing other cleaning tasks throughout the shift.
- Flexible and willing to move across production lines to assist teammates wherever needed.
- Follow all safety requirements and procedures, as well as all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines, such as wearing smocks, hair/beard nets, and removing all jewelry prior to entering the production floor.
- Communicate effectively with teammates such as the Production Line Leads, particularly when quality concerns on the product become regular.
- Support and help implement continuous process improvements.
- Support and adhere to Company’s values and credo.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Monday – Thursday (4-day shift) 5:00 AM – 3:30 PM