|Job Title||Restaurant Manager (Expat/Local)|
|Job Description||Our client is a Very High End 5* Resort on the Whitsunday Islands, at the northeast coast of Queensland, close to the Great Barrier Reef, in Australia.|
This role will be in charge of their award-winning Fine Dining Restaurant and will be reporting directly to the Food & Beverage Manager.
Note that our client is one of the most exclusive resorts in the country, this would be a great career move!
Due to current restrictions, for Expats, our client only considers candidates who are currently based in Australia.
For this position, both Expats and Australian Nationals are being considered.
• Experience in a similar position in a 5* hotel or free-standing Fine Dining Restaurant
• Dynamic individual with strong luxury foundation
• Management experience in a la carte fine dining and tasting menus
• Strong knowledge about Wine
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Very operational, a real hands-on/on-the-floor person
• Very approachable, outgoing with easy manner in dealing with guests and associates
• Must be able to handle difficult situations with tact and high diplomacy
• Great personality and positive attitude
• Creative and innovative mindset
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury environment
• Well groomed and professionally presented
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.