Summerfield Associates is seeking a Distribution Center Manager with a growing regional Distribution Center in Memphis, TN.
DISTRIBUTION CENTER MANAGER PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leads and works alongside the warehouse team and delivery drivers so that schedules and deadlines are met.
- Ensures that established policies, rules and regulations and procedures are followed.
- Provides leadership by demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety conscious behavior.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
- Ensures cycle counting, returned goods, and warranty adjustments are processed in a timely manner.
- Maintains inventory accuracy.
- Uses forklift, scan gun, computer, and proper handling procedures to safely store or pull inventory in an organized and efficient manner. Take precautions to avoid inaccuracies or damage to product or equipment, whether storing or shipping product.
- Checks -in and loads outgoing shipments, verifying the damage-free condition of product, and confirming that correct documentation is included with each load.
- Verifies and recodes daily incoming payments.
- Responsible for all processes, equipment, safety and housekeeping of the warehouse and meeting quality and quantity standards on the shift.
- Manages the hiring, training, and coaching of staff to maintain safety, efficiency, and accuracy goals.
- Always represents and promotes positive image of the Company both on and off job.
DISTRIBUTION CENTER MANAGER ADDITIONAL DUTIES/SKILLS
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Fill in for drivers when needed.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs repeatedly on a regular basis.
- Communicate and work effectively with other members of the team.
DISTRIBUTION CENTER MANAGER EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 3-5 years of warehouse distribution management experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Medical/Dental/Vision, Short and Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K plan with employer match, Paid Time Off
Please Submit Resumes To:
Rebecca Plough Sorin firstname.lastname@example.org 901-218-5073