|Job Title||General Manager|
|Min Salary||25,000,000.00 IDR|
|Max Salary||40,000,000.00 IDR|
Our client is a very high end 5* Boutique Resort in Indonesia. The property has +/- 20 rooms, the Resort is still in pre-opening phase.
You will be heavily involved with the pre-opening activities and will later on be overseeing the day to day operations of this unique property and lead and mentor a team of passionate local staff who will deliver a truly memorable experience for their guests.
Note that this superb resort is located in a magnificent, but slightly remote location.
Please note that this position is available for Indonesian Nationals only.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or related field
• 5*, leisure resort and boutique operation experience
• Previous experience in similar role in the hospitality industry
• Island or remote location experience will be a plus
• Hospitality managerial experience within a luxury lifestyle brand
• Strong strategical thinker, entrepreneurial
• Highly organized with strong analytic skills
• Cognizant of the importance of relations with the local community, embracing their culture and finding a common ground for success
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury boutique environment
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovative in revenue generating efforts
• A person full of drive who loves and can relay to and follow the vision of this unique company and property
• Creative thinker, independent, organized
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Dynamic, innovative, very hands-on, quality orientated
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Outgoing pleasant personality
• Guest focused and engaging, passionate about service
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Proactive and result driven
• Flexible working hours
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.