|Our client is a small 3* Boutique Resort in Ubud. The property has +/- 20 rooms.
This is a #1 role with direct report to Expat Owner.
Please note that this position is available for Indonesian Nationals only.
• Experience in a similar position
• Good understanding of Marketing and able to implement marketing strategies
• Highly motivated, a self starter, efficient with time management
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
• Strong in English both written and spoken
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Dynamic, innovative and passionate about training
• Strong organization skills, problem solving skills, leadership, customer & associate relation skills
• Result oriented and able to work under pressure
• Energetic, hands-on and motivated
• Mature and resourceful
• Great personality, enjoys guest contact, very customer service oriented
• Highly effective communication skills, including mentoring and coaching
• Confident and outgoing personality
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.