Director, Human Resources- Memphis, TN
Our client – a nationally recognized corporation - is seeking an HR Director who will serve as a leader and designer of HR strategy responsible for promoting, communicating, and implementing human resources initiatives, supporting the mission and values of the Company, driving performance in the businesses and influencing best practices. They will support brand groupings by acting as a strategic partner with operations leadership teams and serve as an advocate for team members.
- Act as a strategic partner consulting and guiding Senior Operations Leaders on important HR strategies/initiatives, organizational design and development, talent acquisition, succession planning and career pathing activities, staffing needs assessments, compensation, performance management, employee relations, policy compliance, training, etc.
- Maintain expert knowledge of federal and state employment laws, reducing legal risks and ensuring compliance.
- Partner with Legal and HR Compliance teams as needed
- Provide direct leadership and coaching/mentoring to HR Admins and measure performance effectiveness of the team
- Oversee the development and implementation of succession planning and the talent review process to identify top talent, expose talent gaps and build management capabilities
- Consult with hiring managers and partner with Operations Recruitment Team to support the recruiting efforts in forecasting staffing needs and sourcing capabilities
- Design, implement and project manage strategies/programs needed to improve the overall team member experience
- Analyze specific business challenges involving the workforce and offer solutions based upon best practice or research
- Demonstrate agility and expertise when leading organizational initiatives or when supporting initiatives of others.
- Directs the consistent execution of the company's human resource practices, systems, and personnel-related activities by auditing human resources practices, analyzing and interpreting reports; creating action plans to resolve instances of non-compliance
- Develop and deliver human resources methodology and process training programs to management
- Provide human resources advice and consulting for managers
- Oversee all HR aspects of company acquisitions ensuring the smooth transition of HR administrative, functions and benefits enrollments
Salary Commensurate with experience. Relocation will be provided.
Please forward resume(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMERFIELD ASSOCIATES, INC. is an award winning and nationally recognized leader in the consulting and recruiting industry. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our employees, and our business. To view more of our opportunities please visit www.summerfield.net