|Job Title||Pastry Chef (Expat/Local)|
|Job Description||Our client is a very high end 5* international chain hotel in Berlin.|
Note that our client is one of the most reputable brands in the industry!
This role will be reporting directly to Executive Chef.
For this position, both Expats and German Nationals are being considered.
• Culinary school background
• Minimum 2 years experience in the same or similar position producing highest quality standards of food
• Able to work legally in Germany
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Strong luxury foundation
• Artistic ability to produce eye catching pastries and desserts
• Ability to use new and modern techniques
• Having a “whatever it takes” attitude
• Creative, innovative
• Out of the box approach to food
• Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and safety standards
• Promotes team work
• Very motivated and with a lot of passion for food
• Passion for training and development of others
• Attention to details of food quality, preparation and presentation
• Displays confident and professional manner
• Displays flexibility
• Patient and has the ability to coach the kitchen team
• Guest focused
• Hands on approach
• Strong management and organizational skills
• Able to evidence good business acumen
• Strong work ethic
• Computer literate
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.