Skoda Minotti is a top-100 business and financial advisory firm dedicated to Delivering on the Promise of helping our clients grow and achieve financial success. Our talent acquisition team is assisting one of our manufacturing clients in their search for a CFO to join their growing team.
- Maintain executive responsibility for financial operations, including working capital, capital expenditures, debt levels, taxes, budget, and general accounting.
- Develop and direct financial plans to the strategic business plan, company growth, and market opportunities.
- Establish and maintain stable cash flow management policies and procedures, and ensure cash resources are available for daily operations.
- Set-up and oversee all financial and operational controls and metrics within the organization.
- Manage outside relationships as it relates to banking, insurance, and CPA firm.
- Establish performance controls and metrics.
- Review reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and suggests methods of improving the planning process as appropriate.
- Analyzes company operations to pinpoint opportunities and areas that need to be reorganized, down-sized, or eliminated.
- Supervises investment of funds; works with banks to raise additional capital as required for growth.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements.
- Approve and coordinate changes, improvements in automated financial, and management information systems for the company.
- Direct the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Establish and implement short and long range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Assist manufacturing in maintaining current and accurate Bills of Material
- Calculate material standard costs and review labor rates and overhead costs
- Provide operating budgets.
- Manage all aspects of human resources and information technology.
- 8+ years in a strategic financial leadership role with a manufacturing company.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
- Experience managing the human resource function, as well as information technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required. Master's degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate direct reports.
- Strong sense of urgency, as well as attention to detail.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.