|Job Title||Cluster Director of Food & Beverage (Expat/Local)|
|Job Description||Our client is a very trendy and dynamic international hospitality company that is rapidly expanding their business. |
This cluster position will be based in Bali, overseeing 4 different properties. The role reports in direct to Director of Operations.
For this position, both Expats and Indonesian Nationals are being considered.
• Experience working in Asia
• Coming from F&B Service background in 5* hotels and/or from busy free-standing restaurant operations
• Passionate about Food, Beverages and the hospitality industry
• Excellent knowledge in all facets of Food & Beverage operations
• Positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude
• Familiar with budgeting and costing
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Strong leadership, tactical skills and result oriented
• Very operational, a real hands-on/on-the-floor person
• Exceptional people skills, able to adapt well to the local culture
• Very approachable, outgoing with easy manner in dealing with guests and associates
• Must be able to handle difficult situations with tact and high diplomacy
• Dynamic personality and creative mindset
• Proactive, full of energy and ideas
• Excellent working track record
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work independently
• Computer literate
• Energetic, driven, motivated
Please note that this position has been put on hold by our client.
Although we welcome applications, suitable candidates will be considered once the position is active again.
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.