|Job Title||Executive Chef (Expat/Local)|
|Location||Los Angeles, USA|
|Country||United States of America|
|Job Description||Our client is a new casual free standing restaurant with an interesting & unique concept |
Our client wants to do something different than what is currently available in the city and actually got his inspiration in Bali!
This restaurant is still in project stage and will open Q1/Q2 2022.
Our client aims to develop a brand / culture and has several future projects in the pipe-line.
Therefore, for the right person, there could possibly be options to grow with the company.
This role will be reporting directly to the Owner / Director.
For this position, both Expats and American Nationals are being considered.
• Experience in free-standing restaurants preferred
• Well experienced in All Day Dining restaurants
• Interest in healthy food & life-style, previous experience with organic food would be a +
• Still loves to cook and produces food of a high level with great attention to presentation
• Health conscious, clean cooking
• Flexible and able to cater to particular guest requests / preferences / allergies
• No classical old school approach, but modern / innovative style, very creative
• Very motivated and with a lot of passion for food
• Strong leadership and organizational skills with great eye for detail
• Should be very operational, a real hands-on / on-the-floor person
• Hygiene & HACCP competent
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• People friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
• Hard working and able to work efficiently under pressure
• Team player with good communication skills
• Patient and has the ability to coach the kitchen team
• Computer literate
• Familiar with budgeting and costing
• Well organized and able to work independently
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Innovative and passionate about training
• Positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.