|Job Title||DOFB / EAM F&B / Hotel Manager (Expat/Local)|
|Job Description||Our client is a 5* very high-end International Chain Hotel in Singapore.|
This role will be reporting directly to the General Manager.
Depending on the background and experience of the candidate, our client considers the title of DOFB or EAM F&B or Hotel Manager. In case of Hotel Manager, the candidate will then also assist the GM with other departments.
For this position, both Expats and Singaporean Nationals are being considered.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage or related field
• Experience as Director of Food & Beverage in 5-star international chain hotel
• Strong knowledge of working practices and principles in a 5-star hospitality setting
• Coming from F&B Service background, with exposure to Banqueting
• Passionate about Food, Beverages and the hospitality industry
• Excellent knowledge in all facets of Food & Beverage operations
• Strong and innovative in Marketing its products
• Asia experience preferred
• Positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude
• Revenue Driver
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Familiar with budgeting and costing
• Computer literate
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership, tactical skills and result oriented
• Very operational, a real hands-on/on-the-floor person
• Exceptional people skills, able to adapt well to the local culture
• Energetic, hands-on and motivated
• Highly qualified profile, well organized, energetic, hands-on and able to work independently
• Solid knowledge of computer and property management system
• Solid decision making and problem solving skills, even when under pressure
• Solid skills in financial analysis and reporting, able to set budget targets and control expenses
• Very approachable, outgoing with easy manner in dealing with guests and associates
• Must be able to handle difficult situations with tact and high diplomacy
• Great personality and positive attitude
• Dynamic personality and creative mindset
• Establishes challenging, realistic and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.