|Job Title||Systems Analyst Advisor|
|Degree Required||Bachelors degree|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Job Description||This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.|
• Define functional, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of a system.
• Create and perform feature testing and determine environmental needs.
• Provide the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
• Partner with business, architecture and infrastructure and oversees all service levels to ensure business area satisfaction.
• Work with the IT learning organization to mentor and assist in training initiatives and performs estimates for application functionality enhancements.
• Proactively work with stakeholders to identify future system opportunities and enhancements.
• 6+ years overall data experience
• Experience working with CDC, population health management and/or EMR data
• Understanding of clinical coding and disease systems
• Expert level SQL experience is required
• Exposure to Tableau is preferred
• Exposure to Health plan administration and/or Clinical trials data
• Big Data exposure is preferable
• Understanding and previous experience working with HL7 specifications, interface engines clinical terminologies and CCDA preferred
• BA/BS in information systems or related field
Relocation assistance will be provided.
|Number of Openings||1|