|Job Title||General Manager (Expat)|
Our client is a 5* Life-Style Boutique Resort in Indonesia. The property has +/- 50 villas, the Resort is still in pre-opening phase.
Note that this superb resort is located in a magnificent, but slightly remote location.
Note that the company has other projects in the pipeline and position could eventually move into a Corporate role!
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• 5*, leisure resort and boutique operation experience
• Island or remote location experience
• Hospitality managerial experience within a luxury lifestyle brand
• Indonesian experience would be a big +, Bahasa speaking even better
• Pre-opening experience
• Strong strategical thinker, entrepreneurial
• Highly organized with strong analytic skills
• Very hands-on
• Cognizant of the importance of relations with the local community, embracing their culture and finding a common ground for success
• Will constantly stride for improvement and never rest on your laurels
• Funky and cool person, charming, sophisticated with class
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury boutique environment
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovative in revenue generating efforts
• A person full of drive who loves and can relay to and follow the vision of this unique company and property
• Creative thinker, independent, organized
• Quality orientated
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Dynamic, innovative
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Outgoing pleasant personality
• Guest focused and engaging, passionate about service
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Proactive and result driven
• Flexible working hours
Please note that this position has been put on hold by our client.
Although we welcome applications, suitable candidates will be considered once the position is active again.
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.