|WEB DEVELOPER - REMOTE - PERM POSITION|
Design and develop trade promotional and sales incentive websites in a fast-paced team environment. Partner with project teams to deliver state of the art websites that promote brands websites with innovative technical solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to design, code and test applications.
- Work across the entire system architecture to design, develop, and support high quality, highly scalable products and solutions.
- Create scalable code using .NET, C#, MS SQL, and Angular technologies to develop solutions using modern design patterns and Service Oriented frameworks.
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, and improve existing software.
- Lead projects from a technical perspective.
- Communicate project status and obstacles to project management.
- Collaborate with peers, solutions architect, business, and leadership to define technical solutions and design approach.
- 5 + years of experience developing mission critical applications leveraging experience with the following:
- Design Patterns
- MS SQL Server
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.).
- Fundamental understanding of relation databases and working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and best practices.
- Fundamental understanding of application security and best practices.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
Experience with the following a plus:
- .NET Core
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume to: Lisa Barton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement