|Job Title||Italian Chef De Cuisine (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a large integrated 5* Resort in the Philippines.|
The ambitious, creative, enthusiastic, professional candidate should have ample experience in Italian Restaurants, free standing and/or part of 5* Hotels.
Strong leadership and organizational skills with great eye for detail. Should have strong people skills, able to adapt well to the local culture.
Energetic, results oriented, hard working with a good working track record. Good English both spoken and written.
This role will be in charge in their Italian restaurant and reporting directly to the Executive Chef.
Please note that this position is available for Italian nationals only.
• Extensive experience in Italian Cuisine
• Experience in similar position
• Culinary school background
• Having a “whatever it takes” attitude
• Creative, innovative
• Strong in cooking as well as presentation
• Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and safety standards
• Promotes team work
• Very motivated and with a lot of passion for food
• Passion for training and development of others
• Attention to details of food quality, preparation and presentation
• Displays confident and professional manner
• Displays flexibility
• Culturally adaptable with strong focus on relationship with the team
• Patient and has the ability to coach the kitchen team
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Very approachable, outgoing with easy manner in dealing with guests and associates
• Must be able to handle difficult situations with tact and high diplomacy
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury environment
• Guest focused
• Hands on approach
• Strong management and organizational skills
• Strong work ethic
• Computer literate
• Can work under pressure
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.