Safe-T-Sense (STS) is based in Chicago area and recognized as a safety services company in the industrial machine and robotic world. STS is voting member of US ASC and members in ANSI Machine standards. The services we provided include standard training, machine risk assessment, safety audit, engineering consulting, machine safety integration, machine validation and verification. The application engineer will be highly involved in engineering consulting, machine safety integration, machine validation and verification.
Senior Field Engineer will be point of contact for assigned project, lead and mentor entry and junior level engineers, complete on-site installation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Learn and understand machine safety standard,
- Design/draft control system with AutoCAD electrical,
- Design control panels with AutoCAD electrical,
- Design guarding layout with AutoCAD,
- Specify control hardware,
- Build and wire control panels,
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures,
- Install/troubleshooting system in the field,
- Interfacing with customers/vendors,
- Work with colleges as a team,
- Travel to job sites (Nationwide).
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum technical associate degree,
- Proficient in MS office (word, excel, PPT, and outlook),
- Familiar and comfortable with industrial environment,
- AutoCAD/AutoCAD Electrical experience is preferred,
- PLC programming experience is preferred. (Rockwell, SIEMENS and etc.),
- Effective communication skills, adaptable and willing to learn and detailed oriented,
- Willing to travel up to 50%.
- Health insurance
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending account
- 10 paid holidays annually
- PTO (paid time off)
- 401K (after 90 days)