|Sr Information Technology Administrator|
|Senior Information Technology Administration - Perm Position - Memphis, TN|
Our client is looking for a key contributor to join their team as the Senior Information Technology Administrator. This position is to provide expertise to local and group management and maintain the IT infrastructure and strategies, interact with all levels of the global organizaiton, and lead or assist with multiple technical projects and initiatives. The person will plan and manage local, regional, and global IT and applications in accordance with the global IT strategy.
- Provides management of local and regional IT projects in accordance with the global IT strategy.
- Maintains operational efficiency and integrity of technology services by managing and performing server configurations, updates, and daily backups for the Americas region.
- Deploys current and newly established global standards in IT
- Supports all IT department communications covering local and global IT policies, training documentations, end-user training, various reports, newsletters, and management meetings
- Reviews, tests, and advises on new technical solutions for the regions.
- Uses subject matter expertise to support the design, modification, documentation, problem diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of all IT systems.
- Assists in the preparation and management of the annual budget and IT Disaster Information Systems.
- Diagnose and solve network problems by continuously improving and further rolling out the global private network.
- Provide technical guidance to local and remote users.
- Performs other duties or responsibilities, as assigned.
- Five to 10 years of experience in a complex multi-plant or product manufacturing environment
- Degree in Information Technology or MIS preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of local and wide area networking, Office 365 administration, and general system administration IT skills
- Strong knowledge of VMWare 6.0 and greater
- Strong knowledge of Windows Directory, server and desktop operating systems
- Knowledge of IBM Domino preferred
- Self-starter that is able to work in an independent manner while keeping management apprised of progress
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the global organization and achieve cultural change in face of potential resistance
- Must be comfortable with flexible work schedules and 24/7 on call availability on a rotating call schedule
- Excellent interpersonal documentation, analytical, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to train all levels of the organization, across all shifts of operation
- Keep abreast of the latest trends/developments in IT
Please send your resume to: Lisa Barton, firstname.lastname@example.org