|Job Title||Director of Housekeeping - Residences (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a 5* very high end International Chain Resort in the Caribbean.|
Note that this superb resort is located in a magnificent, but remote location.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Experience in similar position with strong 5 stars hotel background
• At least five years of senior management experience in Housekeeping
• Experience in Residences or private Villas with a luxury hotel brand
• Remote island experience
• Great personality and positive attitude
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Excellent communication and training skills
• Strong leadership
• Able to make decisions and solve problems when under pressure
• Motivated and able to work independently
• Computer literate
• Energetic, hands-on, flexible, motivated
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.