|Job Title||Director of Human Resources|
|Job Description||Our client is a 5* Resort with 400+ Rooms and large F&B operation.|
This role will be reporting directly to the General Manager.
Please note that this position is available for Indonesian Nationals only.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Physiology or related field of study
• Minimum 4 years experience in Human Resources Management, preferably in 5 star International Chain hotels
• Able to speak English in writing and speaking
• Ensure consistency & equity in the management of human resources and to encourage best practices
• Regularly report to Corporate HR as requested
• Serve as counsel and adviser in handling labor related cases
• Develops and implements screening and recruiting systems to ensure qualified candidates are hired
• Prepares, monitors and controls the hotels annual Human Resources budget
• Contributes to risk management activities for the property
• Takes responsibility for the management of the internal talent development program
• Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language
• Attends meetings and training as required by the General Manager
• Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of local law
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.