||SAP Business Analyst – MM PP QM|
Responsible for implementation and development of Business’ Supply Chain Management Master Data, ERP Procurement Planning and Execution, Quality Management Execution and Production Planning and to achieve Operations Planning objectives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Engaged in the development, implementation and support of all core supply chain processes and their support systems (legacy and SAP) related to Supply Chain planning and execution.
• Drive and coach SAP ERP process best practices with all Global Business Teams.
• Support appropriate configuration and application setup and function of ERP systems (SAP & legacy), Procurement and Production Planning and Quality Management.
• Develop strong working relationships with management and external resources
• Project development and management of resources and schedules
• Creating and maintaining documentation including, but not limited to: Process development and continuous process improvement, functional and technical documentation and specifications, training support…
• End user training
• Creating Standard operating procedures for Supply Chain business process and support system solutions
• Guiding best practice adoption, adherence and consistency in configuration across all Global Business Teams
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration
Minimum Work Experience: Seven (7) years of in-depth experience working with SAP Supply Chain to include ECC: MM, PP, QM.
Industry experience in supply chain management including demand/supply planning, product creation, process and systems, operations and strategic planning.
Experience with SCM PPDS and CTM is a plus.
License(s) / Certification(s): SAP MM PP certification preferred
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities: =607; Expert knowledge of ERP systems
=607; Must have strong knowledge of SAP ECC MM, PP
=607; working knowledge of SCM APO and IBP preferred.
=607; Successful implementation and configuration experience in SAP ECC MM, PP and QM highly preferred
=607; Strong knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies
=607; Good Supply Chain business acumen and the ability to effectively articulate.
=607; Experience with safety stock planning standards of practice, concepts, statistical methods and calculations and widely accepted principles.
=607; Strong written and verbal communication skills to include the ability to effectively communicate in English including meeting facilitation and presentations.
=607; Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively develop and foster strong peer team and business relationships with persons of various levels and backgrounds within the organization.
=607; Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to be innovative with solutions.
=607; Strong analytical skills and the ability to breakdown and understand complex data.
=607; Leadership skills to influence and motivate teams and business partners.
=607; Ability to successfully maintain poise and confidence in difficult situations.
=607; Ability to develop and make professional public presentations.
=607; Ability to develop and manage against long-term and short-term goals.
=607; Ability to travel both domestic and international as appropriate required.
=607; Ability to be goal focused and action oriented.
=607; Ability to support large-scale and complex technology projects.
=607; Ability to establish an independent view, effectively collaborate in decision-making, and motivate others
=607; Ideal candidate can demonstrate prior experience deploying rigorous supply chain strategies and systems across a large multi-divisional global company
=607; Focus on achieving results, Ability to work independently and influence others regardless of reporting structure to meet objectives