|Job Title||Director of Sales & Marketing (Expat/Local)|
|Job Description||Our client is a very high-end 5* International Chain hotel with +/- 100 rooms in Austria. Property is still in pre-opening phase, opening is scheduled for Q1-Q2 2024.|
For this position, both Expats and Austrian Nationals are being considered.
• Degree in hotel management, marketing or other relevant business field
• Minimum 5 years experience in the same position
• High-end luxury hotel DOSM experience
• Luxury foundation in internationally branded properties
• Fluent communication skills in English & German
• Solid established contacts with international high-end luxury tour operators
• Strong knowledge in international PR & Marketing, both traditional and digital
• Ability to travel extensively to attend international trade shows and for property/hotel group sales trips and road shows
• A clear understanding of revenue/yield management techniques
• Able to find and develop new potential business sources for specific markets
• Strong analytical and tactical skills
• Result oriented and ability to solicit business to capitalize sales/revenue opportunities
• Strong and effective planning and time management skills
• Outstanding selling and negotiation skills
• Comprehensive computer skills and computer literacy
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong leadership skills and ability to develop and motivate his/her team
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Good owners-relationship skills
• Driven, ambitious, very dynamic
• Strong presence, well presented
• Mature, calm and level headed
• Excellent communication skills
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.