Our client is an International Chain Boutique Hotel in Hanoi. The Hotel is still in pre-opening phase.
For this position, both Expats and Vietnamese Nationals are being considered.
• Vietnam experience is a prerequisite
• Overseas experience (for Vietnamese Nationals)
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Strong in cost control, also budgeting and P&L management
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Creative thinker, independent, organized
• Quality orientated
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Computer literate
• Dynamic, innovative and passionate about training
• Strong organization skills, problem solving skills, communication skills, leadership, customer & associate relation skills, result oriented and able to work under pressure
• Energetic, hands-on and motivated
• Great personality, enjoys guest contact, very present and visible on-the-floor
• Outgoing pleasant personality
• Guest-focused and engaging, passionate about service
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Proactive and result driven
• Flexible working hours
• Good in owner relations
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.