|Job Title||Director of Marcom & Public Relations (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a luxury boutique resort group which manages about 10 luxury resorts all located on idyllic beaches on tropical islands in the Indian Ocean.|
This role is for one of their 5* high end resorts in the Maldives with +/- 100 units.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Relevant degree in hotel management, marketing or other relevant business field
• 5*, leisure resort and high end boutique operation experience
• Experience in a similar role
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury environment
• Remote location experience will be a plus
• Strong in PR and Online & Offline Marketing Strategy
• Confident in delivering public presentations and pitches
• Wide network of contacts within the hospitality industry
• Wide network of related contacts: media / celebrities / influencers / PR agencies / etc
• Result oriented in order to achieve targets, able to work under pressure
• Ability to perform critical analysis
• Attention to detail and highly-organized
• Excellent spoken and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team
• Strong partnering skills, clear vision, strategic planner and problem solver
• Good English both spoken and written
• Dynamic, inspiring, innovative, creative and enthusiastic
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Team player, energetic, hands-on, flexible
• Computer literate
• Active person with outgoing, charming personality
• Positive attitude
• Very strong and effective planning and time management skills
Due to the remoteness of the location, our client only considers single status.
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.