POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Evanston, IL is looking for an HVAC Operations Manager to manage daily operations and customer satisfaction. The right candidate will leverage their HVAC experience to manage the day-to-day activity of a branch office including the coordination and management of technicians, and the needs of clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Train technicians on new procedures, workmanship, and products for effective sales
- Drive satisfaction and efficiency through progress management and ride-alongs
- Ensure paperwork is accurate and complete and meetings and trainings are attended
- Analyze company workflows, identify areas of opportunity, and provide suggested improvements
NICE TO HAVE:
- HVAC industry experience is required
- Senior to advanced people management experience is required
- Senior to advanced customer service and internal diplomacy experience
- Moderate to advanced experience delivering training
- MUST be very detail oriented to track job hours and technician schedules
- After-hours availability for emergencies and technician questions (easy accessibility to Evanston, IL is important)
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to email@example.com and use "ZPAC180702" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)