|Job Title||Director of Sales & Marketing|
|Job Description||Our client is a 5* International Chain Resort in Bali.|
This role will be reporting directly to the General Manager.
Please note that this position is available for Indonesian Nationals only.
• Relevant degree in hotel management, marketing or other relevant business field
• Strong in Sales, PR and Online & Offline Marketing strategy
• Experience in similar role in 5* luxury hotel
• Confident in delivering public presentations and pitches
• Passion for the role / a “go getter” naturally outgoing personality
• Able to make decisions, takes full ownership and responsibility
• Wide network of contacts within the hospitality industry
• Wide network of related contacts: media / celebrities / influencers / PR agencies / etc
• Strong in Marketing, PR and F&B promotions
• Good knowledge and up to date with current marketing trends in Indonesia and Asia
• Coming from luxury background
• Sound understanding of the luxury lifestyle market
• Result oriented in order to achieve targets, able to work under pressure
• Ability to perform critical analysis
• Excellent spoken and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team
• Strong partnering skills, clear vision, strategic planner and problem solver
• Good English both spoken and written
• Dynamic, inspiring, innovative, creative and enthusiastic
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Energetic, hands-on, flexible
• Computer literate
• Ability and willingness to travel within Indonesia
• Active person with outgoing, charming personality
• Positive attitude, proactive
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Very strong and effective planning and time management skills
• Comfortable in a target focused environment
• Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
• Ability to multitask and deliver under pressure
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.