We offer great challenges in an innovative and creative environment. There is opportunity for increasing responsibility and rewards with success.
- Thorough understanding of Robot Studio, Automation Studio, and Cognex software.
- Support and update programming templates and implement them into robotic systems.
- Develop code to perform tasks, including data management.
- Develop code to fully test and debug systems offline, including virtual simulations.
- Create and update HMI screens.
- Perform reach studies in Robot Studio.
- Test and validate code on robotic and automated systems.
- Provide technical support for systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel to customer sites up to 25% of the time.
We are looking for a proactive highly motivated self-starter with an action bias and strong sense of urgency with the following qualifications:
- Proficient with Robot Studio, Automation Studio, and Cognex software.
- Experience with industrial machines including the integration of electromechanical or pneumatic motion and robotics.
- Knowledge of industrial standards (ANSI and ASME).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot industrial equipment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering and/or equivalent industry experience in the field or in a related area.