POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Evanston, IL is looking for an HVAC Installation Manager. The right candidate will lead team members, diagnose and service HVAC equipment, and deliver superior customer service. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented person who can keep projects on time and within scope.
- Collaborate with engineering consultants to understand project needs
- Manage multiple team members, efficiency, and project budgets and timelines
- Meet with clients and install technicians on walk-throughs to define projects
- Deliver installation and customer service training and classes
- HVAC installation experience is required for consideration
- Experience managing people effectively and coordinating installation schedules is critical
- Moderate to advanced customer service and internal diplomacy experience
- Moderate to advanced experience delivering training
- After-hours availability for emergencies and technician questions
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to email@example.com and use "ZPAC180703" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)