About 1st Solution USA
A national recruiting firm focused in the Healthcare industry, 1st Solution USA provides staff augmentation, direct sourcing recruitment and talent acquisition services, specifically for healthcare technology talent. Our clients span across North America and include hospitals, health systems and vendors who are embarking on information technology projects such as EMR expansion, Clinical Analytics, Informatics, HIE planning, Population Health, and much more. 1st Solutions’ culture of entrepreneurship and independence drives our team to deliver the best strategies in recruiting for HIT talent. We offer the ability to work from home two days a week which creates a work/life balance most in the staffing industry never experience.
1st Solution USA is looking for two Healthcare IT Recruiters to join our team!
Recruiters are responsible for strategically sourcing candidates and independent contractors for all clients across the United States. Duties include screening and resume management, conducting telephone, in-person and/or online interviews with candidates and referring well qualified candidates to internal Account Managers.
• Develop and execute recruitment strategy in order to fill a high volume of diverse openings including activities, such as:
- Cold calling
- Defining job posting options and locations
- Targeted search and sourcing strategy
• Develop and maintain key relationships with
- Internal Account Managers
- Individuals in the health care industry that are either potential applicants or provide network opportunities to identify candidates
- Professional organizations and other sources of applicant referral
• Build and maintain a well-qualified, proactive pool of candidates for permanent and contract positions
• Screen resumes identifying potential applicants and their ongoing applicant status
• Refer well qualified candidates to account managers
• Coordinate interview schedules and candidate travel for client interviews, as needed
• Attend industry trade shows or other venues to develop network and reach out to potential candidates
• 1+ year of recruiting experience in an agency or healthcare setting
• Unique ability to source candidates using LinkedIn and other online tools, without the use of standard job boards
• Resume/candidate software experience, preferably with PC Recruiter
• Experience working from home with the proper infrastructure already in place
• Knowledge of and experience in healthcare technology recruitment preferred. Will also consider experience recruiting medical professionals and/or IT professionals for other industries.
Dallas area candidates only, please.