Software Developer - Minneapolis, MN – Perm Position
Our client is looking for full stack software developer to work as a part of our digital R&D team to enhance our medical imaging software.
This role will work closely with a multi-disciplinary global team of engineers, scientists, and technical project owners in development of state-of-the-art pre-operative surgical planning and guidance platforms.
The environment is agile, fast-paced medical regulated, but highly flexible with many exciting problem-solving opportunities and room to define future solutions for the organization.
- You will design, develop and validate new software products and features with the Agile development team.
- In your role, you will maintain and ensure various software applications and framework components using efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code.
- The role will involve you participating in the production of prototypes.
- You will have an opportunity to contribute to technical documentation as needed
- This role partners closely together with other teams, such as marketing, quality, regulatory, etc. to ensure complete and quality output of work.
What It Takes:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or related field
- 3-5 years related experience
- Software development in C ++
- User interface design and the use of libraries like QT, ITK, VTK
- Experience in building crosspping successful software products.
- Image processing and 3D visualization libraries
- Agile development methods
- Experience of Medical software development and regulatory standards in a production environment is a big plus
- Experience of low-level code optimization and performance profiling preferred
- Experience of high-level system optimization preferred
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy and adaptability
- Willingness to acquire clinical domain knowledge
- Knowledge of automated testing, Gitlab CI and Jenkins preferred
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
Every employee is responsible for adhering to the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals and any related ethical, compliant business practices, including, but not limited to, compliance with the Company’s Compliance Program, FDA regulations and guidance, Anti-Kickback Statute, and other Federal, state and/or local laws. Every employee is responsible to complete required compliance training successfully and on-time. Please list any additional specific compliance-related functions (e.g., SEC reporting, SOX 404; EEOC/AAP; environmental, health and safety; etc.) for which you have full or partial responsibility.
Please send resume to: Lisa Barton, firstname.lastname@example.org