Hospital Staff Pharmacist
- 300-Bed Acute Care Hospital
- 27 Full Time Pharmacists
- Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, etc
- Relocation Assistance
- 21 Days of PTO (Paid Time Off)
About the Hospital
- Hospital: Non-Profit
- Part of a large Nonprofit Health System
- 300-bed Acute Care Hospital
- 27 Full Time Pharmacists, 24 Full Time Technicians
About the Position:
Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a 300-bed hospital to search for an a Staff Pharmacist. This pharmacist will work with a team of 17 other pharmacists in the central pharmacy. Distribution, order entry, dosing recommendations, renal dosing, and IV to PO are some of the duties of this position. We are in search of a pharmacist who truly cares about a team effort and patient care, not just someone looking for "another job".
Qualifications & Requirements:
- PharmD, Masters or Bachelors Degree from an accredited program
- Excellent communications skills
- Detail oriented but still able to see "the big picture"
- Team Player
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Stephen Wagner | Team Leader
firstname.lastname@example.org | 972.318.9811
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.