Office 365 Administrator – Memphis, TN
The Office 365 administrator is responsible for performing infrastructure improvements, architecture, development and deployment of Office 365 services. You will also be responsible for services such as SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams and the Power Platform. The employee’s primary duty must be the performance of office or non-manual work directly related to the management or general business operations of Company or Company’s customers. The employee’s primary duty must also include the exercise of discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance.
WHAT YOUR DAY MAY LOOK LIKE:
- Contributes to infrastructure enhancements, architecture, development and deployment
- Analyzes and delivers Microsoft cloud solutions on Azure and the Office 365 platform
- Troubleshoots, tests and works to resolve both customer issues and system outages
- Leads and maintains implementation of security and governance models regarding Teams, Power BI, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Exchange Online and other services
- Leads project planning activities to ensure timely completion of initiatives and projects related to Office 365 services and components
- Uses PowerShell to maintain and automate repetitive tasks, and in new project implementations
- Collaborates with networking, security and other operational teams to cross train and ensure issue resolution
- Presents Office 365 platform services across all levels of the business including technical resources, project managers and executive leadership
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five years of experience with Office 365 support and operations is required.
- Three years of experience with Azure Active Directory (AD) is required.
- Three years of experience with PowerShell is required.
- Administration, support and configuration experience with Office 365 services including SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams and the Power Platform is required.
- Experience ensuring the operational health of SharePoint environments including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability is required.
- Project experience requiring planning, migrations and operations of Office 365 services in both Hybrid and Cloud-only configurations is required.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell and Azure AD to support Office 365 services is required.
- Other skills that will help you succeed
- Ability work with pre-existing guidelines, standard operating procedures in a fast-paced team environment.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online migrations is preferred
- Experience with ShareGate or similar migration tools is preferred
- Working knowledge of Nintex Workflows and Forms is preferred
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMERFIELD ASSOCIATES, INC. is an award winning and nationally recognized leader in the consulting and recruiting industry. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our employees, and our business. To view more of our opportunities please visit www.summerfield.net