|Job Title||Executive Chef|
|Job Description||Our client is a very high end 5* Boutique Resort in Lombok, Indonesia. |
The property has +/- 20 rooms, with a small F&B operation consisting of a restaurant, lounge, bar, and pool deck.
You will be overseeing the day to day culinary operation of their unique concept of open kitchen, sharing plates, farm to table.
This role will be reporting directly to General Manager.
Please note that this position is available for Indonesian Nationals only.
• Culinary school background
• Several years of experience working at free standing restaurants
• Background and knowledge of all Kitchen operations and procedures
• Strong knowledge in International Cuisine, Food ingredients and trends
• Excellent customer relation skills, a true host, who enjoys talking to the guests and promoting food
• Ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions
• Ability to stay calm & overcome any food production problems
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Strong in food cost and stock control
• Experience with HACCP Standard
• Creative and independent
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership, tactical skills and result oriented
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Punctual, efficient and courteous at all times with guests and fellow staff alike
• High standard of presentation and grooming at all times
• Energetic, hands-on, result oriented, motivated
• Readiness and ability to initiate action
• Mature, professional outlook
• Highly developed organizational and time management skills
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.