- Provide HR and office administrative services and support such as recruitment of office staff
- Handle benefits administration regarding staff movement, leave applications and insurance claims
- Process monthly payroll and ad hoc payments for assigned employee groups
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures comply with legal and statutory requirements
- Ensure all human resources actions such as promotions, salary adjustments, transfers, resignations & terminations are executed in accordance with the company policies
- Source, propose and organize the renewal of employees’ benefits and various insurance plans
- Bachelor Degree holder in Human Resources or any related disciplines is preferred
- 1 – 2 years related working experience
- Well versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other employment-related legislation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Able to manage multi-task, responsible, hardworking and work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Our client is a top-level Japanese Group comprising of restaurants around Hong Kong. They focus on providing the freshest ingredients from Japan to ensure the highest quality is delivered to their customers. They are looking for a Human Resource Officer to assist in all HR operations for the office.
Please include your current and expected salary and available date, all applicants are advised to apply through the following quick link at our Website. For more details, please WhatsApp Karina Cheng at +852 9210 0205.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.