North Metro (35W and 694)
Significant Growth Potential!
A north metro progressive tax, accounting and business consulting firm, is looking for a Tax Manager with high potential to help expand and enhance their tax practice. The ideal candidate will possess the strong technical tax knowledge and experience of working with privately held enterprises and individual business owners. The firm expects the candidate to have experience consulting on tax matters, oversee tax compliance projects and supervise and develop staff. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills a must.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe, strong emphasis on the 1040 practice
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and compliance services
- Provide tax planning and review complex income tax matters and returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance and training
- Manage tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Masters Degree in Taxation is a plus
- CPA certification desired
- At least 5 years of tax experience
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Proven ability to manage multiple tax engagements simultaneously
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management/training skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Great communication, presentation and organization skills
On the partnership track…..work hard, play hard!