A well-established, successful law firm near North Wales, PA currently has a position available for a Real Estate Attorney. This role offers the opportunity to work with real estate attorneys recognized as some of the "Best Lawyers in America" for real estate law, receive a generous base salary, an outstanding benefits package (that includes medical, vision, dental, and a 401K plan), and annual bonus along with other terrific perks.
Required work experience includes:
- Juris Doctor degree REQUIRED
- 3+ years of experience practicing commercial, industrial, or residential real estate law
- Experienced with acquisitions and contract review, as well as drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial lease agreements
- Familiar with zoning laws and ordinances, land use, environmental review and permitting
- Experience with the financing of commercial real estate projects, site evaluation, and property development
- Familiar with quiet title actions, tax assessment, eminent domain, easements, collections, etc.
- Experience in the formation, operation, and resolving disputes with HOA and community document drafting
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org