Our Client is looking to hire a Financial & Planning Manager for their North America region. The position is located in the NE suburbs of Madison or outside of Sun Prairie. This is an essential business that has not been significantly impacted by COVID-19.
As a critical partner to the Commercial Business Leader and leadership team, this role provides the commercial team organizational support through the creation, implementation and standardization of monthly reporting and business analysis; forecasting; standardized group reporting and metric creation development with the goal towards introducing and implementing core business analytics.
- Provide analytical guidance and leadership in support of strategic initiatives.
- Implement structured reporting and review process to identify and address opportunities for improvement.
- Provide ad hoc guidance to business owners via business analysis aligned with strategic goals.
- Coordinate and execute the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes across departments.
- Create complex financial models reviewing revenue, headcount and other expenses and develops ad hoc analysis.
- Create and standardized operation reports, executive dashboards and scorecards.
- Analyze operational performance and trends to gain information and insight into departmental initiatives and expenditures, influences appropriate action to ensure financial results and objectives are maximized.
- Provide assistance to cross-functional teams to deliver process improvements across the business.
- Become expert on current systems that source key information to report on business performance.
- Work closely with financial shared service team during month end close.
- Maintain and constantly seek to improve effective financial planning and reporting processes consistent with accounting principles and corporate policies.
- Provide training related to financial statements and analyses to new employees.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- BA required in Finance or Accounting; MBA preferred.
- CPA/CMA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of Financial Planning & Analysis experience working directly within Operating/Sales Business unit.
- Strategic experience directly supporting commercial, operations, and/or manufacturing divisions.
- Flexible and motivated individual able to work in fluid environment with matrix reporting structure.
- Proven experience related to the collection, assimilation and presentation of data used to evaluate and explain business models, solutions.
- Proficient in Excel; Experience using Reporting/Forecasting and BI tool packages such as Cognos Controller and TM1, or Hyperion. Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus.