New Business Development - Southern Wisconsin
Packaging Lucrative Compensation + Outstanding Benefits & Great Culture
WorldBridge Partners is seeking a consultative sales executive for our growth client that has developed into one of the nation’s leaders in corrugated packaging products, packaging supplies and warehouse solutions. They are a manufacturer, distributor, designer, problem-solver, builder, and so much more.
However, they don’t just “sell” boxes, they design cost effective packaging solutions to help their customers better understand and reduce TOTAL cost of packaging. This has led our client to solve issues and create lasting solutions for all their customer’s packaging needs.
From designing a solution with their in-house design & engineering team, to manufacturing one-of-a-kind boxes in their plants, our client has positioned itself as one of the most innovative packaging companies in the marketplace with nearly one half billion dollars in sales!
- Follow up on leads and referrals from tradeshows and inbound inquiries in an organized and timely fashion
- Utilizing your network, an assigned account list, and social media, call on prospects and complete an “needs analysis” that will help you create unique cost-effective solutions to gain new business
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Customer Service Representatives, and Operations Personnel to provide the best customer experience possible
- Prepare and present semi-Annual Business Reviews with top clients to solidify and grow the business
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Thrive in building strong relationships with new clients to bring success for them, the company, and yourself
- Have the knowledge and previous experience in the packaging, paper, printing or industrial industries
- Understand the logistics behind the packaging industry
- Can leverage your relationships, and social media to close deals
- You are a “go-getter” that loves to develop new clients and establish key relationship
- Enjoy a position with a guaranteed salary, bonuses and uncapped commissions
- Associates or 4-year college degree, with 3+ years in packaging, printing, logistics or industrial B2B sales
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with attention to detail
- Desire to be a strategic partner to the business by understanding customer needs and challenges, and providing unique solutions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Profit (CRM)
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
Please contact Susan Schoenberger today!
Or call 847-550-1300