Landscape Construction Project Manager
An outstanding, full-time opening has become available in the Everett, WA area for a local individual with 3+ years’ experience as a Landscape Construction Superintendent/Project Manager with a background in High-end Residential and mid-large size Commercial projects. This position would earn a generous base salary and a loaded benefits package including medical benefits, a 401K w/ matching, Life insurance, PTO, a company truck for work, and other outstanding perks.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration:
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have 3+ years of Landscape Project Management or Superintendent experience on mid-large Residential and Commercial landscape
- Experience with Construction Administration including Job Costing, Labor/Material Planning and Tracking, Scheduling, Project Documentation, etc. is a MUST
- Clear competency with irrigation systems including design, installation, and the various components therein is a MUST
- Experience managing multiple projects at a time (avg 3-4), with an average crew of 3-4 per project is a MUST.
- Experience with MS Excel and Aspire software- or related project management software is a PLUS
- Bachelor’s Degree or Vocational School in Construction Management, Landscape, or related is a PLUS
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Minimum Years of Experience
Maximum Years Experience