Not-for-Profit Business Taxation - Tax Manager sought for a dynamic regional CPA firm with a culture that nurtures high performance for clients, and high engagement with team members, a fun, engaging environment with approachable, responsive leaders. The not-for-profit business tax CPA manager will be a person who can handle and even enjoy the following: work as a career advocate/coach, seeking to build consultative and compliance team member skills, providing solid feedback, communicating regularly with clients, and assisting in facilitating the growth of the Not-for-Profit sector. Great advancement opportunity (partners near retirement) if candidate possesses client facing and leadership / management ability
Significant advantages to Not-for-Profit Tax Manager candidate:
> Use your coaching ability to mentor younger team members
> Take advantage of greater compensation and work-life balance in a regional firm
> Utilize technical abilities in serving not-for-profit clients
> Maximize the resources of this fast-growing Top-100 firm and their significant regional footprint
> Become a regional expert in this space for clients
The Role of the Not-for-Profit Business Tax Manager candidate:
- Develop and maintain client relationships with current clients
- Consult with and advise clients on not-for-profit business tax issues.
- Manage and mentor younger team members to build a strong not-for-profit team
- Participate actively in Firm's growth and development of the Not-for-Profit Tax Group
- Manage workflow and oversee timely completion of projects.
- Help to manage the growth of this not-for-profit tax group.
- Current license, CPA
- Experience and aptitude for good client-facing skills
- Experience and aptitude for managerial leadership