An outstanding, full-time opening has become available in the Newburgh, IN area for a local individual with 3+ years’ experience as a Mechanical Estimator with a background in Industrial Piping. This position would earn a generous base salary and a loaded benefits package including medical benefits, a 401K w/ matching, Short/Long Term Disability, Life insurance, PTO and other outstanding perks.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration:
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have 3+ years of Mechanical Estimation experience on mid-large Industrial projects.
- Process piping, Coolant piping, and other Heavy Industrial related piping experience related to Industrial Plants i.e. Automotive, Air/Gas, etc. is HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Experience quoting a vast array of project sizes ranging from Service and Maintenance to large multi-disciplined turnkey projects.
- Experience with Construction Administration duties including Labor/Material cost evaluation, documentation, negotiation and proposal skills are a MUST
- Experience with Enterprise estimation software (or related) is HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Vocational School is HIGHLY PREFERRED
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com