Skoda Minotti is a top-100 business and financial advisory firm dedicated to Delivering on the Promise of helping our clients grow and achieve financial success. Our talent acquisition team is assisting one of our construction clients in their search for a Project Accountant with experience in the construction industry, as well as knowledge of basic accounting principles and solid general office skills. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Review and verify accuracy of subcontractor AIA Pay Applications
- Collect and review affidavits and lien waivers from subcontractors
- Maintain vendor compliance documents & reporting
- Communicate with Project Managers and Project Engineers to process job costs
- Compile A/R draws with all required documentation specific to each client
- Provide accurate and timely accounting support
- Maintain accurate files and other documentation in accordance with the generally accepted accounting principles and company policies
- Cross-train to support payroll specialist
- Work on additional projects as needed
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction AP / AR, other job related paperwork.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Proficient in Excel, Word & Outlook
Viewpoint Contractor software experience is strongly preferred but not required
Background Check and Drug test are required
Local candidates only, no relocation.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.