Accounting Manager sought by a specialty alloy manufacturer in Wooster, Ohio, family-owned, known as a company that takes great care of its employees. Incumbent retiring after 30 years of employment. Opportunity for the right person to handle this key accounting role for the company. As with most roles within the company, opportunities within the role to contribute in value-added ways. Seeking someone with good Excel skills, familiarity with ERP. This an interactive, collaborative team environment. If you like working for a company that leans heavily on well-functioning teams, you will like this work environment and this company.
Significant advantages for Accounting Manager:
- Enjoy stable diversified best-place-to-work clean-manufacturer environment
- Report directly to CFO and lean in to opportunities to handle this role in a new way
- Take advantage of the chance to grow manufacturing-related accounting input
- Utilize exceptional benefit programs and competitive compensation offered to employees
The Role of the Accounting Manager:
- Serve on CFO-designated team to improve role definitions of office staff
- Utilize Excel to produce reports, track GL entries, payroll, and governmental reports
- Handle weekly, monthly and annual tasks in a timely systematic way, and
- Coordinate United Way, and other employee-related activities
Background Profile of Accounting Manager:
- Manufacturing accounting experience, with progressively greater responsibility, preferably in Wayne County, Ohio or surrounding counties
- Strong demonstrated Excel skills and exposure to ERP system (Syteline ERP preferred)
- Team-oriented person who approaches work challenges with an open mind and creative ideas
- Communicator, who can share activities, progress, and priorities to internal and external stakeholders, and
- Fits culturally within a company with a significant family-run team-oriented identity.
If you would like to discuss, send resume and/or cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.