An outstanding, full-time opening is available for an OB/GYN to join a private practice on a full-time basis. The role is located in the beautiful Fruit Valley area which is in close proximity to the Atlantic Ocean and Oswego river. This practice offers a full scope of ob/gyn care and are open to all area residents, including Medicaid patients. The practice specializes in: obstetrics, gynecological care, infertility treatments, birth control procedures, HPV screenings, pap smears etc. Surgery is done in block scheduling and the practice utilizes the Greenway Prime Suite EHR. The on-call schedule is one night per week and one weekend per month.
This is a terrific opportunity offering a lucrative base salary, great benefits package including a signing bonus, PTO, 401K with company matching, health, vision, dental, life, disability and malpractice insurance, as well as relocation assistance and other outstanding perks.
- New Physician will cover 3 office locations and 1 Labor & Delivery
- OBGYN’s here deliver about 550 babies a year
- Percentage of C-sections appx. 30%
- Very heavy on GYN
- Share 24-hour coverage with two OB/GYNs and two certified Midwives.
- On call rotation is 1 out of 8 weekends
- Must provide obstetrical, gynecological and primary care services to women and men.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- 5-10 yearsof experience as an OB/GYN and/or Family Practice Physician with a D.
- New York Medical License– DEA - Must be Board Certified / Eligible (will need to become BC)
- Willing to be a part of a mid-size community and desires to work with a team in a diverse environment
- Well versed in OB/GYN services including but not limited to: Obstetrical Care, Gynecological Care, 4D Ultrasound, Infertility, and Urodynamics.
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Oneida Lake NY