Tax Manager - Generalist sought, experience in several tax specialty areas, for a dynamic regional CPA firm with a culture that nurtures high performance for clients, and high engagement with team members, a fun, engaging environment with approachable, responsive leaders. The real estate tax manager will be a person who can handle and even enjoy the following: work as a career advocate/coach, seeking to build consultative and compliance team member skills, providing solid feedback, communicating regularly with clients, and assisting in facilitating the growth of the Tax service area. Great advancement opportunity (several partners near retirement) if candidate possesses client facing and leadership / management ability
Significant advantages to Tax Manager - Generalist candidate:
Utilize your specialty tax skills to build a greater niche focus to your tax practice
Take advantage of true work-life balance in a collaborative, culture-first regional firm
Use your coaching ability to mentor younger team members
Maximize the resources of this Top-50 firm and their significant regional footprint
Competitive compensation and bonus structure
The Role of the Tax Manager - Generalist candidate:
- Develop and maintain client relationships with current clients
- Consult with and advise clients on various tax issues.
- Manage and mentor younger team members to build a strong not-for-profit team
- Participate actively in the Firm's growth and development of Tax Services
- Manage workflow and oversee timely completion of projects.
- Help to manage the growth of the Tax Services within the Firm.
- Current license, CPA
- Experience and aptitude for good client-facing skills
- Experience and aptitude for managerial leadership