An outstanding, full-time opening has become available in the Southampton, PA area for an individual with 2-5 years’ experience as a Hazardous Waste Permitting Coordinator with a background in Environmental Regulatory Compliance Permitting regarding various types of Waste. This position would earn a generous base salary and a loaded benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K w/ matching, Short/Long Term Disability, PTO and other outstanding perks. Hybrid role arrangements are open for discussion.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Remain up-to-date with applicable federal, state, and local environmental regulations and technical permitting requirements
- Develop application information and obtain necessary permits for client needs.
- Maintain excellent customer service and diligence with all project timelines.
- Conduct facility environmental audits to determine permitting needs and any regulatory compliance issues.
- Manage projects, budget, scope, change orders, and collections.
- Present technical application information to 3rd party oversight agencies – Attend required public meetings/hearings as needed.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration:
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have 2-5 years of Environmental/Waste Permitting, Consulting, or related experience in public or private sectors.
- Capability of interpreting and applying federal, state, and local environmental regulatory requirements per Department of Environmental Protection (DEP), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and other entities, in addition to any applicable OSHA regulations is a MUST.
- Experience with conducting facility environmental audits and the permit coordination for various environmental and technical disciplines within Waste Management (i.e., Solids, Recycled, Hazardous, Medical waste), Environmental Health and Safety, Environmental Compliance, etc. is a MUST
- Demonstrated Customer Service experience including engagement with
Business Development opportunities and maintain excellent relationships with existing clients is a MUST
- Bachelor’s Degree in Earth/Environmental Sciences, Physics, Engineering or related is a MUST
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager certification is a MUST
If interested and QUALIFIED, please submit your most up-to-date resume in Microsoft Word or .PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org