An outstanding, full-time North America Quality Manager opening has become available in the Lexington, KY area for a local individual with 5+ years’ experience managing Food related Quality initiatives across multiple plants/facilities across North America. This position would earn a generous base salary and a loaded benefits package including Health benefits, a 401K w/ matching, Paid Holidays, PTO and other outstanding perks.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration:
- 5+ years of Quality Management experience across multiple Food/Feed Manufacturing/Production facility in North America.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with management and other employees, providing oversight and ensuring compliance in all regulated areas and internal Quality/Food Safety standards.
- Excellent leadership, business acumen and communication skills with executives, employees, clients, public speaking at times, etc. is a MUST
- Familiarity with Food Safety/Security procedures, FMSA/HACCP programs and Internal/External Audits is a MUST
- Experience with Additives industry, Single-process Spray Drying methods and/or By-Product Processing and/or Near-Infrared (NIR) analysis is a BIG PLUS
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Food/Science, Microbiology, Chemistry or related is a MUST
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org